Application folder (LITE)
Make pretty folders!
New widget and new folder view
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CALL_PHONE: Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- READ_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- BROADCAST_PACKAGE_REMOVED: Allows an application to broadcast a notification that an application package has been removed.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.